Why is it that the words just flow so freely when you’re upset?
Okay, I’m not upset… I am just 25 years old and enduring much change. Change, meaning life is progressing, chapters are changing and many lessons are being learned. But I guess that’s just called life, huh?
Lessons Learned Recently by Twenty-Something Me
1. You can’t make people see or feel the world the way you do. Period.
2. You should never waste your time or breath trying to justify your decisions, actions or opinions to anyone. Just surround yourself with like-minded people and you’ll never have to do any of the aforementioned. Simple as that.
3. Sometimes the people closest to you will bring out the worst parts of you. Why? Because they love you of course, and they know exactly how to push your hardest buttons. Is it right? Absolutely not, but we’re all guilty of it. Actively work on LOVING & SUPPORTING those people closest to you instead of doing the exact opposite.
4. ACTION SPEAKS LOUDER THAN WORDS.
5. When people are ready to change, they will. You can’t force someone to be someone they’re not. Change either comes willingly or not at all.
6.You are not destined to be an unhappy, jealous, angry, lazy, overweight, outcast, with no money, no life, no friends, no support system, lonely waste of human being. THERE IS HOPE FOR ANYONE. I watch miracles happen every day. GET YOUR ASS UP, STOP FEELING SORRY FOR YOURSELF AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.
7. Here’s the age old question, “OMG, you’re single? Why?” Well here is why; I have learned in my past relationships what I want and what I don’t want. A certain Georgia boy from my past reminded me that gentlemen still do exist. They’re rare, but they are there. I will not ever ask a guy out or make the first move, I like when he takes control. A guy who knows what he wants out of life and actually possesses the motivation go for it is quite attractive. But more than any of those things, a guy with a unique mind is what attracts me. [See: Brandon Boyd… HA! …but seriously.] When I do find someone interesting
& tall enough , 9 times out of 10 they lack that certain conversation skill and excel in video game skill. Boom. #2013problems
8. Work on yourself first. Physically, spiritually, mentally. Any emotion you are feeling inside will pour out of your face, thing thoughts lingering in your mind will inevitably prosper, and what you consume will reflect upon your body. Love yourself, respect everyone around you, give more, expect less, stop gossiping about irrelevant life facts, thank God every day for being given another day to live and you’ll live a life you are truly proud of, not one you just have to fake your way through.
That was definitely long, but there is something rather therapeutic about feeling the keys clicking underneath my fingertips and at last clicking the Publish Post button.
Thank you for listening to my rant, cyber lovelies.
Until next time..