current obsession: red lipstick & hot tea with lemon
current mood: slightly irriated, thoroughly pleased.
for obvious reasons, this rant was omitted from the ever so popular social media platform, that is facebook…
here are a few things on my mind:
1. intentional grammatical errors are not attractive. we live in 2012, where there are more resources at our fingertips than ever before. use them. don’t know how to spell something? google it. don’t know the difference between your & you’re or there, their & they’re? google it.
2. girls, stripping down to your panties, paying someone to take your pictures or taking mirror pictures & calling yourself “a lady” automatically makes you a walking oxyMORON. “if more women would sit down and be ladies, more men would stand up & be a gentleman”.. ever heard of it? didn’t think so.
3. quite frankly, NO ONE CARES that your glory days or the “good ol’ days” were in high school… sucks for you.
4. nothing is sexier than a MAN with INTELLIGENCE. not arrogance, not biceps, not douchebag affliction shirts, not your “swagger”, but sheer intelligence.
5. SIMPLICITY IS THE ULTIMATE SOPHISTICATION.
venting stops here.
I have found my days to be thoroughly consumed with the start up of stephanie andrea events. while going to school full time out of NYC & working a full-time job, i’ve found that my social explorations are rather limited at the moment.
the things i would give for a vacation…
i’m focused & determined to have my closet full of louboutins really soon. i have to continue to look at the bigger picture, because sometimes the chaos is completely overwhelming. despite it all, it’s a wonderful feeling to be on the right plan God has created for you. all decisions up unto this point have lead me right where I am…
life is falling perfectly into place & it has never felt so good…
i’m done with my partial rant for the evening. back to reading, writing & event planning… & a little nail painting, maybe?
“success doesn’t come to you, you go to it.”